first_img Derby County manager Frank Lampard 4 But we wouldn’t like to predict what the outcome will be in these matches – instead we’ll leave it to some people with fantastic knowledge and a tested system.FiveThirtyEight have crunched the numbers and given the likeliness of each outcome in every game, but what do they think will happen? Find out below.*All figures are rounded and may not total 100 per cent AJ reacts after Hearn reveals he is on verge of being forced to vacate world title MONEY 4 PACKING POWER Bolton Wanderers v Wigan Athletic (Saturday at 3pm)Bolton win – 38 per cent chance of happeningWigan win – 31 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 31 per cent chance of happeningDerby County v Swansea City (Saturday at 3pm)Derby win – 45 per cent chance of happeningSwansea win – 27 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 28 per cent chance of happening Queens Park Rangers v Hull City (Saturday at 3pm)QPR win – 45 per cent chance of happeningHull win – 26 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 29 per cent chance of happeningReading v Stoke (Saturday at 3pm)Reading win – 27 per cent chance of happeningStoke win – 47 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 27 per cent chance of happeningMiddlesbrough v Aston Villa (Saturday at 5:30pm) – live on talkSPORT 2Middlesbrough win – 46 per cent chance of happeningAston Villa win – 25 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 28 per cent chance of happeningBristol City v Millwall (Sunday at 1:30pm) – live on talkSPORT 2Bristol City win – 44 per cent chance of happeningMillwall win – 28 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 28 per cent chance of happening MANDATORY Sheffield Wednesday players celebrate Tyson Fury has been ‘ripping bodies in half’ as he plots Wilder KO in rematch Most Popular Championship News To keep up to date with all the latest EFL and Championship action the talkSPORT Network is the place to be.We’ve got THREE live matches on talkSPORT 2 across the weekend with Sheffield United hosting Leeds and Middlesbrough facing Aston Villa on Saturday, while Bristol City play Millwall on Sunday. CONFIDENT revealed 4 Norwich City v Rotherham United (Saturday at 3pm)Norwich win – 62 per cent chance of happeningRotherham win – 14 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 24 per cent chance of happeningNottingham Forest v Ipswich Town (Saturday at 3pm)Nottingham Forest win – 56 per cent chance of happeningIpswich win – 18 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 27 per cent chance of happening Liverpool news live: Klopp reveals when Minamino will play and issues injury update Joshua on verge of being forced to vacate a world title, frustrated Hearn admits Forbes list reveals how much Mayweather, Ronaldo and Messi earned this decade Watch astonishing moment heavyweight out on his feet turns tables and floors prospect Daniel Dubois sends stern warning when asked about future fight vs Anthony Joshua Nottingham Forest star Michael Dawson. Ruiz Jr sparring partner explains when he put on weight before Joshua rematch DISCIPLINE POLITICS Millwall star Steve Morison reacts Every time Ally McCoist lost it on air in 2019, including funny XI reactions 4 BEST OF The average first-team salaries at every Premier League club in 2019 latest SHOCK Sheffield United v Leeds United (Saturday at 12:30pm) – live on talkSPORT 2Sheffield United win – 40 per cent chance of happeningLeeds win – 31 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 29 per cent chance of happeningBirmingham City v Preston North End (Saturday at 3pm)Birmingham win – 44 per cent chance of happeningPreston Forest win – 28 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 28 per cent chance of happeningBlackburn Rovers v Sheffield Wednesday (Saturday at 3pm)Blackburn win – 41 per cent chance of happeningSheffield Wednesday win – 31 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 27 per cent chance of happeninglast_img

Published by admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *